We are so glad that you have chosen to worship with us today! Although we can’t meet together in a physical building, we are still Church, still one big family – connected by God’s love for us and our love for him and each other!
Below is an online pattern for you to worship God, we hope it helps you to engage with his presence today and throughout the rest of the week.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to be a part of Thy Kingdom Come, to do that we want to make some of the Thy Kingdom Come resources available to you for free.
To find out more and to request your resources click the link below.
This is a playlist, each videos will automatically play after the last one.
Worship Intro, Here For You (Matt Redman), Oh Praise The Name (Hillsong Worship) & No Longer Slaves (Bethel Music)
You can also listen on Spotify here.
Watch this week’s talk below.
Firstly, if you have become a follower of Jesus for the first time, we’d love to know and support you on your new journey! Please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on social media.
After watching this week’s talk, below are some questions that you are invited to reflect on or discuss with others.
Suggestion: For the discussion parts of this, you could do this by setting up a WhatsApp video call/ Skype/ phone call, or by chatting it through with any members of your family who are with you in your home.
- What most struck you from today’s teaching?
- What questions do you still have?
- What’s one thing (big or small) that you think God might be saying to you?
- Who could you tell this to so they can pray and discuss it with you?
- What do you think you could do about what God is saying?
- Are there other ways this week you think you could Live Easter Now? Write down at least one and have a go at doing it!
To conclude this time, spend some time in prayer for our wider community. If you are doing this with members of family then do this together if possible.
Begin with a few minutes in silence, listening for what God might have to say to you or to your Community in this moment, then share what came to mind. After a few minutes of listening and sharing, spend time praying for:
- Prayer for those who are particularly isolated and vulnerable at this time.
- For those who are battling mental health issues, such as anxiety and finding this heightened at the moment.
- Anyone you know who is caught up in cycles of addiction and needs freedom.
- Anyone you know who you would love to meet the risen Jesus for the first time.
- Eradication of COVID-19 and healing for those who are sick.
- Followers of Jesus to continue to Live Easter Now in their own sphere of influence and responsibility.
- Financial provision for our church and for God’s mission in Widnes.
- Any needs in your family/Connect Group/neighbourhood.