We are so glad that you have chosen to worship with us! Whether today is your first time, or if you’ve been with us for a while, we are so glad you’re here.
Below is an online pattern of worship songs and a bible-based message to encourage and invite you to see why following Jesus Christ is the best news ever! Our heart is that you will be grasped by the incredible love of God today – he loves you and wants to be with you today and all through your week!
This is a playlist, each videos will automatically play after the last one.
Worship Intro, Raise a Hallelujah (Bethel Music), Yes and Amen (Jesus Culture) & Holy Spirit (Bryan & Katie Torwalt)
You can also listen on Spotify here.
Watch this week’s talk below.
Firstly, if you have become a follower of Jesus for the first time, we’d love to know and support you on your new journey! Please drop us an email: email@example.com or find us on social media.
Suggestion: For the discussion parts of this, you could do this by setting up a WhatsApp video call/ Skype/ phone call, or by chatting it through with any members of your family who are with you in your home.
- What most struck you from today’s teaching?
- What questions do you still have?
- What’s one thing (big or small) that you think God might be saying to you?
- Who could you tell this to so they can pray and discuss it with you?
- What do you think you could do about what God is saying?
To conclude this time, spend some time in prayer for our wider community. If you are doing this with members of family then do this together if possible.
Begin with a few minutes in silence, listening for what God might have to say to you or to your Community in this moment, then share what came to mind. After a few minutes of listening and sharing, spend time praying for:
- Prayer for those who are particularly isolated and vulnerable at this time.
- For those who are battling mental health issues, such as anxiety and finding this heightened at the moment.
- Anyone you know who is caught up in cycles of addiction and needs freedom.
- Anyone you know who you would love to meet the risen Jesus for the first time.
- Eradication of COVID-19 and healing for those who are sick.
- Followers of Jesus to continue to be a light and positive influence for God in our communities.
- Financial provision for our church and for God’s mission in Widnes.
- Any needs in your family/Connect Group/neighbourhood.